GDANSK 2018: the call for abstracts is now open
„Providing a Safe and Sustainable Winter Road Service”
The World Road Association organizes jointly with GDKKiA, the Polish General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDDKIA), the XVth International Winter Road Congress. It will take place in Gdańsk (Poland) from 20 to 23 February 2018.
The call for abstracts for the Gdansk 2018 Congress is now open.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract before 28th February 2017 using the on-line facility from the Congress website at:
The abstracts should be submited in English, French or Spanish language.
THE EIGHT TOPICS OF THIS CALL ARE:
- Topic 1. Extreme situations, disasters
- Topic 2. Climate change and the environment
- Topic 3. Road weather information
- Topic 4. Road users and road safety
- Topic 5. Winter maintenance management and planning
- Topic 6. Equipment and products
- Topic 7. Winter service in urban areas
- Topic 8. Tunnels and bridges
Detailed description of the Congress topics, download the pdf file.
CONTACT – INFORMATIONS
World Road Association (PIARC)